About Me

My photo
A ordinary girl that never break her promised♥ She won't hesitate That the way she liked. She like to capture every scene and moment in my daily diary... Imma like the Misty taste♥ among my diaries♥

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Be Strong

Xiao Ying~
Be strong oo^^
I always beside you^^
whatever is hard to be forgotten...
I will accompany you till the end de~
Cheer up~

Thanks all my friend today^^
Hippo !
You make me feel better^^
thanks for console me as well^^
In da case ...
Maybe I juz pretend never heard before^^
Because I want do more best after all^^
Ada Yan Jocelyn Cow SyhWon...
MUax~
LOve you all^^

Fatimah and Fen Fen!
Happy birthday oooo^^


2 comments:

狮子后 said...

terima kasih^^
jangan sedih~
hari ini saya tahu saya pun terkejut~
but..
take it easy~
it will be fine tomorrow~
^^

♥Ida Babes♥ said...

hehe^^
thx^^
macam kau tahu?