About Me

My photo
A ordinary girl that never break her promised♥ She won't hesitate That the way she liked. She like to capture every scene and moment in my daily diary... Imma like the Misty taste♥ among my diaries♥

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hippo Birthday

♥Hippo 18's Birthday

This is the Donashi Donuts I bought for her^^
Give her a little surprise on her birthday eve^^





By the way
We went to KL Fullhouse on next day~~
I went with Hippo and Stephy♥




♥Our picha


Our lemon grass tea♥


The spagetti♥


♥3 of us^^



I like dis wall♥nice and pleasant

Pretty Chen♥


They say we look like sista♥


Muacksssss♥


Flower sista♥


Bestie♥


Kiss kiss♥


I like da bed♥
We take many times at here..
The staff's face just faded in black=[
Faggard=pppppp


Lady Chen♥


You see!!Im locked behind the window T.T Help meeeeee=D

Stupid bird no bother at me@@xD



After eating dinner in Fullhouse♥
We straight to Ice Room♥




Innocent + Cute♥



A bit melt^^
But still scrumptious♥
Yam Flavour♥



Strawberry♥


Hippo Birthday ends up here♥
This is her 10th birthday that I celebrated with her♥
I hope this may not the last Birthday TT
Next year or future really an unknown♥
But you must be my bestie forever♥
I Love You♥

No comments: